PEDS-DC Door Clutch Series DC Isolator 16-32A
- The structure is compact, saving space;
- Base Mounting and Panel Mounting enable a firmer installation;
- Models optional with a number of 2-8 poles are available; Cascading connexion or serial connexion of contacts is applicable in the switching of larger DC current and high DC voltage; the switch is also applicable in the separate input or parallel input of multiple DC currents;
- The contacts are designed to clean themselves; the rotary protective rack is able to effectively clean the grime produced on the surface, extending the life expectancy of the switch.
- Dual arcing-distinguishing mechanism, the magnetic arc-estinguishing and grating arc-estinguishing, is integrated and employed, which efficiently suppress the arcing, especially DC arcing;
- The sealing design is good, adopting sealing parts from world leading manufacturers, enabling the device to a protection degree of IP66;
- Flame-retarding material from world leading manufacturers, with a isolation class of UL94V-0, is employed, so that under ambient temperatures -45 ℃ ~+70 ℃, the product can work without lowering the loads;
- The required torque to turn the switch is around 1Nm, easy the operate and the wiring terminal is easy to wire cables of 4mm2~16mm2;
- The structural design of the safety lock to prevent misuse makes the switch operation more secure; The use of B Class electric rating, provide a good capacity of overload, qualified for overvoltage levels I ~ III and Contamination Rating 2 environment ;
- A DC voltage Rating of 1500V is designed, awarded a number of international certifications such as IEC 60947-3.
The switches between all kinds of power converters and PV sources:
- Between gird-on inverters and solar modules at Grid-connected PV systems,
- Between off-grid inverters and solar modules at Off-grid PV systems,
- Between hybrid inverters and solar modules or batteries at Hybrid PV systems with batteries,
- Between solar pumping inverters and solar modules at Solar Pumping systems.
The switches in all kinds of low-voltage input lines and distribution lines:
- Between DC loads and between electricity distribution systems at DC supply systems.
Between the units of hybrid PV systems with storage batteries:
- Between batteries and wave converters
- Between batteries and hybrid inverters
All kinds of DC or DC motor loads, DC lighting, and household appliances.
A principle of selecting DC Isolators for PV Systems Generally speaking, an inverter, power rating at 1kW ~ 3kW, is designed with single MPPT; 3kW ~ 30kW with dual MPPT's or few triple. For external DC Isolators, you can choose 4 Pole, 6 Pole, 8 Pole for multi-string solar panels or select 2 Pole for one string of solar panel, based on the different system design.
DC Isolators, AC Isolators, PV Isolator Switch and more solar Products Reduce and Extinguish the Arc Effects, High working voltage, Higher Protection Level, With CE, SAA, TUV, UL, UL508i 1000v, etc. international certifications. Projoy DC Switch: Switch to Safety!