PEDS-EL-US Enclosure Series DC Isolator 16-32A
- IP66 box-type design
(1). Screw fixing doesn’t interfere with the sealing performance;
(2). Multiple mechanical seals around the shaft guarantee the reliability of a waterproof and moisture-proof design;
(3). Stainless steel rotary screw does not rust nor damp;
(4). Standard cable interface available with seal rings;
(5). Internal sealing in top and bottom covers, combined with 4 screws, guarantee an IP66 protection degree;
- SAFE-LOCK with three rotational positions, reducing the risk of tampering.
- The isolator is compatible with various cables: M25, M20, M16, and M12, and with optional waterproof cable joints and MC4 joints.
- Characteristics of the integration inside the on/off switch:
(1). Compact structure, with optional 2 or 4 DC poles;
(2). Incorporating a user independent switching action, spring mechanism, to ensure a very fast break/make action, ensuring that the disconnection of the load circuits and suppression of the arc normally occurs within 5ms.
(3). Self-cleaning contact mechanism, reducing power loss and abrasion, improving the conduction performance, reducing the resistance and energy loss of the switch, extending the on-off lifecycle.
(4). Double arc extinguishing mechanism, magnetic and arc chutes, restrain the arc efficiency, especially DC arcs.
- IP66 box-type design
The switches between all kinds of power converters and PV sources:
- Between gird-on inverters and solar modules at Grid-connected PV systems,
- Between off-grid inverters and solar modules at Off-grid PV systems,
- Between hybrid inverters and solar modules or batteries at Hybrid PV systems with batteries,
- Between solar pumping inverters and solar modules at Solar Pumping systems.
The switches in all kinds of low-voltage input lines and distribution lines:
- Between DC loads and between electricity distribution systems at DC supply systems.
Between the units of hybrid PV systems with storage batteries:
- Between batteries and wave converters
- Between batteries and hybrid inverters
All kinds of DC or DC motor loads, DC lighting, and household appliances.
PROJOY DC Isolator Highlights.pdf
PROJOY DC Isolator Product Portfolios.pdf
PROJOY DC Isolator Model Reference.pdf
O-20151208-1E Registration Certificate.pdf
A principle of selecting DC Isolators for PV Systems Generally speaking, an inverter, power rating at 1kW ~ 3kW, is designed with single MPPT; 3kW ~ 30kW with dual MPPT's or few triple. For external DC Isolators, you can choose 4 Pole, 6 Pole, 8 Pole for multi-string solar panels or select 2 Pole for one string of solar panel, based on the different system design.
DC Isolators, AC Isolators, PV Isolator Switch and more solar Products Reduce and Extinguish the Arc Effects, High working voltage, Higher Protection Level, With CE, SAA, TUV, UL, UL508i 1000v, etc. international certifications. Projoy DC Switch: Switch to Safety!